Here’s the Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe
For all the gym-goers, the post-workout meal is essential, and it comes as no different that more than 90% of the time, people have it by drinking a simple whey protein shake. But, sometimes, it can become dull due to the same daily routine.
If you’re among those who want to try something different, you can try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana smoothie recipe. Yes, it takes few minutes, and you can have it as a post-workout drink, or else you can even take it with your breakfast while keeping your taste buds happy without feeling guilty that you had something that you shouldn’t have.
Here Are the Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 small to medium banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop of whey protein (Chocolate flavor)
- 1 Tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 150 Ml skimmed milk
- 1 Tbsp crushed cocoa beans
- 1 Tsp chopped peanuts
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe Steps
Once you’ve all ingredients at the place:
- Get all the ingredients: banana, skimmed milk, cocoa powder, protein powder, and peanut butter in a blender and blend till it gets smooth.
- Now pour it into a mug, bowl, or glass and add toppings like banana slices, crushed cocoa beans, chopped and roasted peanuts, and a little drizzle of peanut butter.