Here’s the Sweet Protein Sourced Recipe of Crushed Pecan French Toast Sticks
If you’re following a healthy diet and looking for a change, then here’s one recipe of French toast sticks that’s healthy and delicious to eat any time of the day. You want to make it for a quick brunch or breakfast. You can have it whenever you wish.
These French toast sticks come in different varieties, such as French banana toast or stuffed French toast. But, you can step up the game by adding these finger-licking high-protein pecan French toast sticks that will make your day. It’s one of the minimal ingredient meals that anyone can have.
Recipe of French Toast Sticks – Its Ingredients for Preparing It
Below is the complete ingredient list of French toast sticks recipe:
- 6 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread or your favorite one
- ½ Cup Egg whites
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup Skim milk
- 1 ½ Scoops Whey protein
- 1 Tbs Crushed pecans
- Cinnamon powder
- Additional sweetener (optional)
- Syrup, honey, and Greek yogurt as toppings
Here Are the Cooking Directions for Preparing French Toast Sticks
- First, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a pan with a baking sheet using parchment paper.
- Cut each piece of bread into three slices.
- Whisk all the ingredients together: egg whites, skimmed milk, whey protein powder, and additional sweetener or cinnamon powder.
- Now, coat that bread slice with egg whites.
- Place it on that parchment paper and let it bake for 9 minutes.
- Flip those bread pieces and let them bake for another 9 minutes.
- It’s ready to be served. You can serve it with crushed pecans and other additional toppings if you want.