Here’s the Flavourful, Smooth & Baked Quick Cheddar Mac & Cheese Recipe
Do you love cheese? If yes, you might’ve experimented with various things, and I believe you’ve always been left out with some flavourful dishes. We’ve a white cheddar mac & cheese recipe that you can have during your bulking days.
It’s a flavourful, protein-rich Mac & Cheese that’s an excellent choice to satisfy your cravings. To make it more interesting, you can add some leftover shredded chicken or even unflavoured whey protein powder.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- 1 Cup Skimmed Milk
- 225 Gram Pasta
- Greek Yogurt – ½ Cup
- Fat-free Cottage Cheese – 2 cups (Can be swapped with additional Greek Yogurt)
- Parmesan cheese – 1/4th Cup
- White or Black pepper – 2 Tsp
- Oat Bran – 2 Tbsp
- Onion powder – 1 ½ Tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1 Tsp
Instructions to Prepare Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Cook pasta for 2 minutes
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Drain water from the pasta pot and mix it with seasonings, milk, Greek Yogurt, and cottage cheese.
- Gradually mix half parmesan cheese and white cheddar cheese.
- Pour that mixed pasta into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp oat bran and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Now, put it into the oven and let it bake till it gets bubbly and golden colored.