Here’s a Cherry Smoothie Bowl With Chia Recipe, a Perfect Combination of Tart & Sweet
Indulge in the refreshing and nutritious delight using this Cherry Smoothie Bowl with Chia recipe. This vibrant bowl combines the luscious sweetness of cherries with the wholesome goodness of oats, chia seeds, cherries & pomegranates, making a perfect balance of flavors and textures.
To prepare this delicious and healthy recipe, you’ll require the following ingredients:
- Oats – 1 Cup
- Chia Seeds – 1 Tsp
- Unsweetened Pomegranate Juice – 1/3 Cup (Cold)
- Frozen Tart Cherries – 1 1/3 Cups
- Non-fat Yogurt – 1/3 Cup
- Non-fat Milk or Alternative like Almond or Soy Milk – ½ Cup
Directions to Prepare
- Place oats, pomegranate juice & chia seeds in the blender
- Blend till oats get finely ground.
- Add yogurt, milk, and cherries and blend it again till the cherries are pureed & mixture gets smooth.
It’s ready to be served.
Our Closing Thoughts on Cherry Smoothie Bowl With Chia Recipe
This Cherry Smoothie Bowl with Chia is visually appealing as well as nourishing & healthy to kickstart your day. Similarly, it gives many health benefits, making it an ideal breakfast choice or refreshing snack, especially for gym enthusiasts.