Here’s the Mango Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe to Start Your Day Fresh
Tired of eating boring oatmeal breakfasts on a daily basis? Don’t have time to eat healthy due to your busy schedule? Want to try something different and want it healthy? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then this mango banana oatmeal smoothie recipe is something you should give a try.
It’s an easy and one of the best oat recipes you can prepare in a few minutes. Similarly, it’s the smoothie recipe, so you’re not the only one who’ll enjoy this oatmeal recipe; your family and children will love it too.
- Oats – ½ Cup
- Fresh & riped chopped mango – ½
- Banana cut into pieces – 1
- Coconut flakes (Unsweetened) – 1 Tbsp
- Orange Juice – ¼ Cup
- Ice Cubes – optional
- Place oats in the blender and blend it till it gets finely ground
- Add mango, banana, orange juice, coconut flakes, and water
- Add 2 to 3 ice cubes
- Blend it till it gets smooth
Ready to be served.
To make it a colder and creamier smoothie, freeze the banana before blending it with other ingredients.