Quick & Delicious High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast Recipe
Many like to consider Chocolate and peanut butter as a favorite combination. And, eating healthy doesn’t mean sacrificing taste and only eating those scrambled eggs all the time. Here, today we will see the recipe of chocolate peanut butter French toast with protein powder.
It’s one of the quick recipes that you can have any time of the day, whether you want to take it as a breakfast to start up your day with a sweet mouth or snack.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast
- 4 sliced whole wheat bread (Small is preferable)
- ½ Scoop of your favorite whey protein powder (preferably Vanilla flavor)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chocolate chips (mini)
- 1 tbsp Splenda granulated sweetener
- It’s optional, but you can add 2 chocolate chip cookies (mini)
Here’s How to Cook Tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast
- Whisk cinnamon powder, milk, eggs, and protein powder together.
- Preheat the pan.
- Take the bread and soak in that mixture from both the side.
- Put it in the heated pan and let it cook for few minutes till it gets golden brown from each side.
- Now, heat the peanut butter till it gets melted. Drizzle over French toast.
- Sprinkle those mini chocolate chips and add chocolate chip cookies as the topping.