Protein Rich, Delicious & Macro Friendly Easy to Cook Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
Are you tired of tasteless chicken and looking for a new and easy way to cook in a healthy way that gives good taste and stays macro friendly?
Here, we’ve one easy-to-cook Chicken Burrito bowl recipe that will fit all your requirements. It’s tasty, healthy and easily fits in your macro. The chicken burrito bowl is easy to cook for a nutritious, delicious meal and fills your tummy. It’s a homemade version of a tasty chipotle chicken burrito bowl that can be an excellent fit for your lunch or dinner.
Ingredients Needed for Cooking Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
- Cooked white rice 2 cups
- Cilantro 2 Tbsp
- 1 Lemon
- 350 Grams raw Chicken breast
- Your favorite Mexican seasoning
- ½ Cup Black beans without salt added
- ½ Cup fresh Salsa
- Guacamole spread – 1/4th Cup
- Non-fat Greek Yogurt – 1/4th Cup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese – 1/4th Cup
- Shredded Lettuce – 1 cup
Steps to Cook Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Below are the steps to prepare the chicken burrito bowl recipe:
- Mix cooked white rice with lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and salt according to your taste.
- Bake or grill, chicken breast tossed with Mexican seasoning. And, after cooking it, cut it into small pieces.
- Microwave and warm black beans.
- Now, divide all ingredients into a bowl:
- Shredded Lettuce
- Cilantro lime rice
- Black beans
- Cooked chicken breast
- Fresh salsa
- Non-fat Greek yogurt
- Now, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and add a lemon wedge.
- If you want, serve it with chips.