Add This Healthy High Protein Delicious Recipe of Brown Rice Pudding Into Your Diet
Brown rice is a healthier version of white rice, and the same applies to this pudding. This brown rice pudding is a healthier aromatic nutty flavored, and bit chewy, creamy dessert instead of that white rice pudding. It’s easy to prepare pudding that you can serve hot or cold, and it’s healthier and delicious.
Recipe of Brown Rice Pudding: Ingredients Needed for Preparing It
Go through the below list of ingredients for preparing and enjoying this quick and easy recipe of brown rice pudding:
- 2 cups of cooked (boiled) brown rice
- 2 Cups of unsweetened skim milk
- ½ Cup Whey Protein (Cinnamon flavored preferable)
- 2 Tbs Butter (reduced Fat)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Stevia (optional)
- Raisins (optional)
Here Are the Cooking Instructions for Preparing Brown Rice Pudding Recipe
- Combine ingredients: cooked brown rice, ½ cup skim milk, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, and butter in a medium-sized pot.
- Place that pot on a burner and bring it to a slow simmer.
- Once it starts boiling, lower the heat. And keep stirring the mixed ingredients for around 7 to 10 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
- Now add that remaining milk and whey protein powder and add few liquid stevia drops if you want.
- Turn off the heat and keep stirring it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it cool down for around 20 minutes and serve it warm or keep it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours and serve it cool and thick.
- If you want, add raisins on top, and it’s ready to serve.