Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate to Treat Yourself & Freshen Your Mood Differently
Are you tired of eating regular oatmeal in post or pre-workout or even in morning breakfast? Are you bulking? Hence, if you’re looking to try something different, a get-to-go, sweet, and delicious cookie, then this homemade Oatmeal cookies with chocolate would be one of the best oat recipes you can go with.
Similarly, it’s a delicious and comforting treat for all occasions. It contains the wholesome goodness of oats with chocolate’s rich and decadent flavor for a delightful treat that everyone will love.
- Sugar – 2 Cups
- Butter or Margarine – ½ Cup or 1 Stick
- Milk – ½ Cup
- Cocoa or Chocolate Powder – 1/3 Cup
- Oats – 2 ½ Cups
- Peanut Butter – 1/3 Cup
- Peanuts (Chopped & Unsalted) – ½ Cup
- Vanilla – 2 Tsp
- Add sugar, margarine, cocoa or chocolate powder, and milk in a medium pan.
- Cook on medium heat and keep on stirring until the mixture starts boiling.
- Remove the pan and then add oats, peanuts, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Drop the mixture using a teaspoon onto foil or wax paper and let it cool.
- Store it on a plate covered with plastic wrap or foil. And keep it in a cool and dry place.
What’s the Difference Between Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate & Regular Cookies?
It’s high in fiber than regular cookies or chocolate cookies. In addition, oatmeal cookies have more minerals, like iron, calcium, magnesium & potassium, which are essential for overall health.
Is Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Healthy Compared to Regular Chocolate Chip Cookie?
It’s healthier compared to chocolate chip cookies. And chocolate chip cookies have a lesser amount of fiber, protein, and more fat compared to oatmeal cookies.