Here’s How to Make Orange Chicken Easily That Taste Tangy, Sweet & Salty
If you’re among those gym addicts who’re tired of eating dry chicken breast day in and day out, then this orange chicken recipe is something you should try. This delicious orange chicken is crispy, high in protein, easy to make, and adding sugar-free makes it low carb, making it a good choice for those gym-goers who track their food intake.
Orange Chicken Ingredients List
- Raw 1 lbs Chicken breast
- Sugar-free orange marmalade or jelly – 6 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce or (if you want Coconut Aminos) – 1 Tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar – ½ Tsp
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- If you want, sesame seeds
Here’s How to Make Orange Chicken That’s Delicious & Bodybuilding Friendly
Follow the below instructions to cook delicious, tangy, and healthy orange chicken:
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces.
- Take a non-stick frying pan and heat it at medium temperature.
- Add chicken breast pieces into the frying pan.
- Sprinkle garlic and onion powder.
- Mix soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and orange marmalade together. Add sugar-free to make it a bit sweeter and add it into the frying pan in which chicken is getting prepared.
- Add chicken sauce.
- Cover the pan and let that sauce thicken.
- Once cooked, serve it with brown rice.
- If you want, sprinkle some sesame seeds. (Optional)