If eating healthy is your hobby or on a strict diet, you don’t need to eat the same thing repeatedly. Whether it’s you, me, or someone else, everyone gets bored at a certain time, and that’s the point where some even start losing focus.
If you think that you’d enough, now you want to change and want to eat something tasty, then don’t worry here we’ve got a recipe for a delicious, healthy, and sweet dessert that you can have in your breakfast or any other time without feeling guilty that you shouldn’t have. Yes, it’s the Strawberry S’Mores Crepes, a cross between a tortilla and a pancake.
Further, the recipe of Strawberry S’Mores Crepes is super easy. If you’ve never made crepes before, there’s no need to worry. Even for the first-timers, it’ll take no time to master it.
Here Are the Ingredients of Strawberry S’Mores Crepes
Below is the list of ingredients you’ll need to prepare Strawberry S’Mores Crepes,
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Isolate (Vanilla Flavor preferable)
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Mini Marshmallow
- Sweetener according to your taste and desire
Here’s How to Prepare Your Protein Rich Dessert Strawberry S’Mores Crepes
- Mix all the ingredients, egg whites, sweetener, and whey protein into a bowl
- Let that batter sit
- Then heat that non-stick pan a little over medium
- Now pour that batter into the pan and tip until the bottom of the pan gets coated.
- Cook for around 1 to 1.5 minutes and flip it on another side
- Now, remove from the pan and add batter again into the non-stick pan to make other crepes (It should be thin)
- Once crepes are prepared, fill the center with sliced strawberries and mini marshmallows.
- Drizzle some chocolate almond butter