Fill Your Afternoon or Evening Hunger Pangs by Cooking Grilled Tuna Burgers at Your Home
Hitting the gym and eating healthy food is easier said than done, especially when you’re on a restricted diet. Avoiding that tasty food that makes you feel good is more like a bad thing when you’re on a restricted caloric diet. Eating here and there once in a while is acceptable, but it shouldn’t go overboard.
Burgers are one of those similar to Pizza that many like binge into. Nonetheless, many believe burgers are processed food. Yes, indeed it’s process food if you’re eating from the restaurant, but there’s another possibility of cooking it on your own. If you’re cooking it at your house, then I don’t think it’ll become unhealthy because you’ll take care of its ingredients, don’t you?
Here, we’ll share one such burger recipe called Grilled Tuna Burgers that offers a fair amount of protein, and it’s also low in fat.
Ingredient List of Grilled Tuna Burgers
Go through below ingredient list below that you’ll require for grilled tuna burgers.
- Tuna Fish – 450 Grams
- Small Half Chopped Onion
- Shredded Carrot – 1
- Finely chopped garlic clove – 2 pieces
- Egg whites – 4
- Chopped chives – 20 Grams
- Bread crumbs – 40 Grams
- Lettuce leaves – 4 pieces
- Spices according to taste
Cooking Instructions – Grilled Tuna Burgers Recipe
- Put all mentioned ingredients in one large bowl and mix it properly.
- Add chili or paprika according to taste if you like spices.
- Divide all the mixed ingredients into four patties.
- Get one tray and cover it with non-stick baking paper. Spray that paper lightly with cooking oil such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Grill those patties on both the side till it becomes brown.