Low Fat Chicken Curry Recipe Good for Packing Protein & Healthy Fats
Are you a gym addict who follows a strict diet? Then you know how boring it gets to eat the same food again and again.
However, like many others, you also might be having a thought of having a delicious chicken curry, but at the same time, you might be thinking how come that spicy and oily chicken curry can be healthy. Don’t worry, here we have a healthy and low-fat chicken curry recipe that can fit your daily macros.
Ingredients Required for Chicken Curry Recipe
- 150 Grams boneless chicken breast
- Raw mushroom – 5 cups
- Green raw beans 2 cups
- Red pepper – 1 whole
- Canned chicken broth – 1/4th Cup
- Low-fat yogurt – 1 Cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 4 Tsp
- Curry powder – 2 Tsp
- Corn-starch – 4 Tsp
Chicken Curry – Instructions to Cook Instantly
- Cut chicken breast into small to medium size cubes.
- Get a large non-stick deep frying pan and 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- Add small sliced pieces of chicken breast.
- Let it cook till chicken breast becomes brown.
- Get another non-stick frying pan, add 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil and cook mushrooms, beans, pepper till it softens.
- Add chicken broth, curry powder, corn-starch, and yogurt into the first frying pan in which the chicken is getting ready. Stir the mixture till it thickens.
- Now, take the second frying pan ingredients, pour it into the first frying pan, and stir it well.
- It provides two servings, so divide it equally and serve it with vegetable mixes.
- For extra calories, you can serve it with white or brown rice.