Eat Your Favourite Chicken Pizza Without Feeling Guilty of Eating Process Food
Building muscles and staying on a strict diet is not a joke. If you’re doing it, you know how hard the process is, especially to avoid temptations to eat your favorite food such as Pizza. However, all the lovable processed food is like a poison in the realms of bodybuilding. Nonetheless, living a bodybuilding lifestyle shouldn’t stop you from enjoying food – though you should avoid making it a habit.
If you’re someone who’s resisting your food temptations and want to have little fun here and there without feeling guilty about it, then you can have some good food by making it on your own. Here, we’ll share the all-time favorite chicken pizza recipe that will help you with your protein intake while keeping your taste buds happy.
Chicken Pizza – Here’s the Ingredients List
Below is the list of chicken pizza ingredients:
- 1 cup of Cornmeal
- Low Sodium Chicken Broth – 0.75 Ml
- Half Cup of water
- Parmesan Cheese shredded – ¼ Cup
Below is the list of the Toppings:
- Mozzarella Cheese (Partly Skimmed) – 3 oz
- Chicken Breast (It should be cooked & shredded) – 10 oz
- Your favorite Pizza sauce – ½ Cup
Here’s the Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Boil chicken breast at low boil temperature
- Add Cornmeal – Add it slowly, or else it’ll clump
- Let that simmer get thicker
- Mix shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove it from the stove and let it cool slightly
- Grease the oven pan or oven-safe dish of your choice
- Spread Cornmeal into that greased pan or dish.
- Let it bake at 400-degree temperature for 10 to 12 minutes or till it gets slightly firm.
- Remove that pan from the oven and add toppings to it – chicken sauce and cheese
- Again, place it into an oven for another 10 minutes or till you see melted and crust getting golden in color.