Here’s a Refreshing, Protein Packed Overnight Protein and Berry Oats Recipe to Try
With this overnight protein and berry oats, you can assure yourself you’ll get enough protein to start your day with. In addition, it takes a few minutes to prepare.
It’s one of the make-ahead delicious, sweet, and healthy breakfasts that go well with everyone. Whether you’re a fitness freak working six days a week or someone who likes eating healthy, it goes well with everyone.
Here below is the list of ingredients you’ll need to prepare overnight protein and berry oats:
- Oats – ½ Cup
- Chia Seeds – 1 Tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
- Vanilla Protein – 1 Scoop
- Almond Milk (Unsweetened) – 1 Cup
- Frozen Blueberries – ¼ Cup
- Organic Honey – 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon – ½ Tsp
Directions for Preparing
- Mixed all the ingredients mentioned above into a small cup or bowl.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for the whole night.
- In the morning, top it using blueberries & sprinkle some cinnamon.
Our Closing Thoughts on Overnight Protein and Berry Oats Recipe
It’s a delicious and nutritious breakfast option. And, to enhance its protein content, you can add a scoop of your favorite whey protein. Further, it provides a burst of antioxidants and natural sweetness, making it the best morning oatmeal to satisfy your protein boost while fuelling your day.